"I think society has told us we need to be thin, we need to be perfect," Graham said. There's no such thing as perfection, so why strive for it?
" "What I am doing with my message is letting girls know, you've got cellulite?
Bundchen said she was head over heels for Brady in 2007 but didn’t know what to do after she found out Moynahan was pregnant with the QB’s child.
“It was a challenging thing because here I am, thinking I’m dating this guy, you know we met, we started dating and everything was great, and this happens,” she told “CBS This Morning” anchor Charlie Rose, in an interview that aired Tuesday. It was one of those moments of like, do I just run away?
Gisele Bundchen flipped out and wondered if she should “just run away” after learning that then-boyfriend Tom Brady had knocked up previous gal pal Bridget Moynahan.
We sat and talked for three hours."interview Bündchen reflected, “In the beginning you’re living this romantic fantasy; you’re thinking, This can’t be true, it’s so good! ” She described the situation as "challenging" and "not the ideal thing."Brady and Bündchen continued on with their courtship regardless, and according to Vanity Fair, the pregnancy actually made Bündchen's relationship with Brady stronger. 2007, Brady welcomed his first son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, into the world., Brady and Bündchen got engaged and married in early 2009.In a 2016 interview, their personal chef, Allen Campbell, revealed their day-to-day consumption: So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. No coffee, no caffeine, no fungus, no dairy, and for Tom, practically no fruit.I think I just blacked out from overwhelming sadness. ) Well, while Brady and Bündchen have one of the healthiest diets I've ever seen, they're also pretty healthy in love. 2005, “Tom Brady, definitely not too shabby.” However, Brady was still with his ex, Bridget Moynahan, prompting Bündchen to add, "He’s cute, but if he has a girlfriend, he’s gay to me.Bündchen, now retired, has modeled for countless ad campaigns, magazines, and fashion shows.So how did this seemingly no-brainer perfect union form?